Heat Silently with Infrared Radiant Heating.
Add silent, sun-like warmth to your float rooms.
Benefits of Using Infrared Heaters:
Infrared Heating Options For Float:
- Great for studios with high, vaulted ceilings
- Mounts directly to wall or ceiling
- Reaches a surface temperature of 340F in five minutes
- Maintenance free
- Made in U.S.A – 10-year warranty
- The world’s thinnest heating panel
- Mounts flat against ceiling or can be suspended
- Great for studios with drywall or wood ceilings
- Reaches a surface temperature of 185F + in five minutes
- Made in U.S.A – 20-year warranty
- Reaches a surface temperature of 250F in five minutes
- Seamlessly mounts into suspended, t-bar ceilings
- Can be suspended with wire or chain
- Maintenance free
- Made in U.S.A – 5-year warranty
- Great option for applications with T-bar ceilings
- 10 year Limited Warranty
- Reaches a surface temperature of 425 degrees Fahrenheit in 5 to 7 minutes
- Save 30-70% compared to gas, propane, oil or other electric systems
Programmable Thermostat Option Two
The best heater for your studio will ultimately depend on your space and budget.
For a quote click “Get A FREE QUOTE” above, or for any additional questions you can reach us at email@example.com or 360-715-4328.
What Our Customers Had to Say
I couldn't be happier with the heaters. I was really happy when I found that I can run my big power tools, my dust collector, 32 lighting tubes, and both heaters on HIGH without blowing my 30 amp sub panel. I was expecting to have to power down the heater to use some of the equipment - not the case.
I was pleased to find that the controllers are pulse activated so they save electricity when turned down.
"(Heating Green) provides outstanding service. I have purchased and installed the Enerjoy Solid State Infra-Red heating for a recent Green Remodeled home. I am very pleased with the easy installation and the performance, which gives a substantial cost savings in the monthly energy bills. Having a thermostat in every room allows the homeowner to set the temperatures for their lifestyle. Jeff makes it easy to understand how the system works and provides outstanding service. My company Sterling Builders LLC has three new home projects planned and all will have the Enerjoy Green Heating system. We have a Green Home Design Center in our office and we have an Enerjoy display to show the public.”