Features and Benefits:
- Pays for itself in energy savings and requires no maintenance
- Takes up no useable space
- Great solution for switching from electric baseboard and wall heaters
- Work well in rooms with vaulted or high ceilings
- Wall mounted with a minimum height of 6′ above the floor
- Ceiling mounted application
- Made in Ohio
- 10 year warranty, pro rated after 5 years
Our selection of thermostats allows you to heat only the rooms that are in use, which cuts your energy usage and saves you money.
Heaters mount on the wall, taking up no useable space. Great for rooms with high ceilings.
Note on insulation:
It’s important to note that any heating system will preform best when used in a properly insulated space. To learn more about how to insulate and calculate how much you could save by upgrading your insulation click the button below.
Cove Heater Specifications:
NOTE: Specifications shown at 240 volt, also available at 120, 208, and 277 volts.
- Please fill out the following form to get a general idea of what you need to heat your space.
- If you are unsure of your insulation, have single-pane windows, or desire a quicker warm-up time, please increase your room or ceiling height to choose the next heater size or higher (i.e. 1000 or 750 watts vs 600 watts).
- If you’re interested heating a YOGA STUDIO, please use the form on our yoga page.
- If you’re interested in heating a DECK or Patio, please use the form on our outdoor page.
How our cove heaters work:
Like the sun, radiant heat warms objects directly with long wave electromagnetic energy. CeramiCircuit™ infrared radiant heaters, used in REH products, diffuse heating energy rays in a 160 degree arc and distribute warmth evenly. The room and all objects in it are gently saturated with infrared energy, just as if they were left in the sun on a warm day. Because heat seeks cold, all objects absorb, re-radiate, and reflect the heat in all directions, meaning that comfort comes from every direction. Placing the heater on the exterior wall creates a barrier against the loss of body heat to the cold window under or above the heater.