Features and Benefits:
- Maintenance-free and no usable space taken up
- Great solution for switching from electric baseboard and wall heaters
- Work well in rooms with vaulted or high ceilings
- Wall mounted with a minimum height of 6′ above the floor
- Ceiling mounted application
- Made in Ohio
- 10 year warranty, pro rated after 5 years
Cove Heater Specifications:
NOTE: Specifications shown at 240 volt, also available at 120, 208, and 277 volts.
- Please fill out the following form to get a general idea of what you need to heat your space.
- If you’re interested heating a YOGA STUDIO, please use the form on our yoga page.
- If you’re interested in heating a DECK or Patio, please use the form on our outdoor page.
How our cove heaters work:
Like the sun, radiant heat warms objects directly with long wave electromagnetic energy. CeramiCircuit™ infrared radiant heaters, used in REH products, diffuse heating energy rays in a 160 degree arc and distribute warmth evenly.
The room and all objects in it are gently saturated with infrared energy, just as if they were left in the sun on a warm day. Because heat seeks cold, all objects absorb, re-radiate, and reflect the heat in all directions, meaning that comfort comes from every direction. Placing the heater on the exterior wall creates a barrier against the loss of body heat to the cold window under or above the heater.