Rapid response ceiling cove heaters provide economic, uniform heat in just minutes. Overhead mounting options and zone control minimize energy output while maximizing comfort and low operating expenses. Perfect for industrial, commercial, or residential uses.
Cove heater install in restaurant
No heat is as healthful and safe as infrared radiant heat: Experience it today with CeramiCircuit™ cove heaters, which produce no chemicals, dust particles, odors or fumes. Radiant cove heaters maintain optimal comfort in a room while at the same time minimizing the circulation of allergens, pollutants, dust and other airborne irritants.
Radiant electric heat is an energy efficient solution for saving money to heat homes, apartments, offices, schools, medical facilities and more. Plus, residents and workers take comfort in its sun-like warmth. In fact, CeramiCircuit™ heating systems receive rave reviews from asthmatics, arthritis sufferers, the environmentally ill, and those with allergies or chemical sensitivities.
- May afford the user 20 to 50% lower operating costs than other heating systems—including electric, oil, and gas
- Solid-state and maintenance-free
- Easy to install on cove or ceiling mounted systems
Note: A minimum of 6″ of clearance between the top of the cove heater and vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Provides zone control
- Heat difficult spaces like basements and workshops
- Eliminates duct work and other costly, room-consuming apparatus
- Safe, clean, silent heat; perfect for people who suffer from environmental illnesses or arthritis
- Comes in white or beige; can be custom painted to match any décor
- Made in the USA
How it works
How it Works
Like the sun, radiant heat warms objects directly with long wave electromagnetic energy. CeramiCircuit™ infrared radiant heaters, used in REH products, diffuse heating energy rays in a 160 degree arc and distribute warmth evenly.
The room and all objects in it are gently saturated with infrared energy, just as if they were left in the sun on a warm day. Because heat seeks cold, all objects absorb, re-radiate, and reflect the heat in all directions, meaning that comfort comes from every direction.
Placing the heater on the exterior wall creates a barrier against the loss of body heat to the cold window under or above the heater.
Heating Cove Gallery
- New construction and remodels
- Homes, retail and industrial, workshops, warehouses, medical facilities, multi-family, assisted living, yoga studios, fitness centers, barns, kennels
- Primary (whole house/building) or supplemental heating
Available in beige and white stock colors. Custom colors are available upon request.
| Cove size
||*Amperage (240 volts shown)
|33″ x 7″ x 5.5″
|46″ x 7″ x 5.5″‘
|46″ x 10″ x 7.5″
|46″ x 15″ x 10″
NOTE: 120, 208, 240, and 277 voltages are available. Stock colors are white and beige and custom colors are available upon request with a minimum order of 20 heaters.
Cove Heater Install
Cove Heater Install
Install instructions – Download PDF
Click on the option below for more details on infrared heating products: