Infrared Heating Offers A Superior Yoga Experience.
Stand Out From Your Competition.
We offer a variety of heaters to cater to your individual needs. The best heater for your studio will ultimately depend on your space and budget.
For a free consultation please fill out our get a quote form.
- Great choice for t-bar ceiling applications
- Can be surface mounted with additional frame
- Maximum surface temperature: 425° F
- Made in U.S.A
Thermostats & Controls:
Our thermostats allow your studio to reach those 95°F-110°F temperatures that hot yoga studios demand.
- 40-86 Degrees Fahrenheit temperature range (4.4-30 Degrees Celcius)
- Back-lit digital display
- Up to 4 programs/day
- 5 day + 2 weekend
- Proven to save energy
- Programmable, allows you to heat the studio only when you need to
- A favorite among yoga studio owners
- 30-120F temp range
- Additional sensor available to keep thermostat out of sight
- Works with our Yoga Thermostat
- You will need one relay for every 20 amp circuit you use for our heating products
- Works with our yoga thermostat
- You will need one transformer for every thermostat you use to control our heaters
- Plugs directly into any standard outlet
- Great for home hot yoga studios or small commercial studios
- 32-110F temp range
- Works great with our plug-in heaters
Putting it all together:
The diagrams below give a good visual representation of how each of these heaters are used in a yoga studio.
We are happy to provide a similar diagram tailored to your space.
Studio Owner Testimonials
“Ordered 20 infrared panels from Jeff, and was a little worried whether or not they would provide enough heat for our Bikram Yoga Kapolei studio. Jeff was easy to work with, and was always available to answer questions. Our electricians had no problem installing the units, and when they were powered on for the first time, it was an awesome feeling. However, the room would only heat up to around 102, which worried us a bit. It didn’t make much sense, since the math showed we had slightly over-purchased…. After about a week, the room temperature started to rise (we had therms set to 120) more and more, and we had to turn the temp down. About a week later, we fully tested the system, and the room was getting above 115 degrees! The only thing I can think of is that the subfloor and concrete walls were retaining moisture which took the panels a few days to warm up. Now our floors and concrete walls are warm to the touch all the time, and we can keep the heat @ a consistent 105/106 degrees during class. Thanks Jeff!”
"They produce nice uniform heat, clients like the look and feel of the infrared radiation. Jeff was very helpful and did an excellent job with getting us what we needed. Thank you!"