Located in Bellingham, WA, Heating Green has served many customers throughout local and global markets since January 2007. We design and distribute electric infrared radiant heating products for applications and markets, ranging from yoga studios, single and multi-family homes, businesses, and industrial applications. Our customer base has expanded around the world, especially in the yoga studio heating market and our products are used for many indoor and outdoor applications, all the while providing sun-like warmth and “greater comfort using less energy”, especially when compared to many of the outdated and inefficient products on the market.
Position: Marketing Assistant (Part-time 20 hours a week)
We are looking for a marketing assistant to become an integral part of the team, who supports a variety of marketing objectives, and to keep website content up to date. Nearly all of Heating Green’s customers are online customers, making the Heating Green website and web presence vital to the success of the company.
- Contributing to the Heating Green project blog
- Building contact lists for review requests and newsletters
- Monitoring social media and reports
- Ordering marketing materials, i.e. stickers and swag
- Assistance on occasional multimedia projects
- Updating yoga and wellness map (a customer list)
- Managing WooCommerce Products
- Making updates to website content
- Researching how to better reach online customers
- Website management experience with WordPress, or equivalent
- Ability to use a variety of social media channels
- Reporting skills and excellent written communication
- 3 professional references
- Experience with WooCommerce and a variety of WordPress plugins
- Associate degree or higher in marketing, public relations, advertising, graphic design or related field.
- Part-time at $15-16/hr to start, with potential to grow into a full-time position.
Please do not call our office, but send a resume, cover letter, and references to: email@example.com or mail to 518 Ohio St. Bellingham, WA 98225
Priority Deadline: March 17th