Heat Silently with Infrared Radiant Heating.
Add silent, sun-like warmth to your float rooms.
Benefits of Using Infrared Heaters:
Infrared Heating Options For Float:
- Great for studios with high, vaulted ceilings
- Mounts directly to wall or ceiling
- Reaches a surface temperature of 340F in five minutes
- Maintenance free
- Made in U.S.A – 10-year warranty
- The world’s thinnest heating panel
- Mounts flat against ceiling or can be suspended
- Great for studios with drywall or wood ceilings
- Reaches a surface temperature of 185F + in five minutes
- Made in U.S.A – 20-year warranty
- Reaches a surface temperature of 250F in five minutes
- Seamlessly mounts into suspended, t-bar ceilings
- Can be suspended with wire or chain
- Maintenance free
- Made in U.S.A – 5-year warranty
- Great option for applications with T-bar ceilings
- 10-year Limited Warranty
- Reaches a surface temperature of 425 degrees Fahrenheit in 5 to 7 minutes
- Save 30-70% compared to gas, propane, oil or other electric systems
Programmable Thermostat Option Two
The best heater for your studio will ultimately depend on your space and budget.
For a quote click “Get A FREE QUOTE” above, or for any additional questions you can reach us at email@example.com or 360-715-4328.
What Our Customers Had to Say
Thanks to you and Heating Green with the radiated heated panels, I’m finally warm since I’ve moved to Ferndale 5 years ago. The first year I had no heat because I was in the midst of renovating and all heating was disconnected. The cost of heating by the old furnace or gas fireplace was very expensive since they had to be running all the time. I went to great lengths to winterize and insulate but still was very cold and expensive to use. This year, as my last resort, I decided to try zone heating with Heating Green. Each panel has its own thermostat I can control the heat as I wish – the rooms were warm with a pervasive heat which creates comfort without awareness of the temperature. It was not like my forced air furnace or gas fireplace that gave a blast of hot air. I was so happy with Heating Green that I decided to buy a small panel for my “traveling truck” for the chilly nights. It uses very little amperage on my back-up battery and keeps me warm and comfortable without over-heating and using up the battery.I am an enthusiastic customer of Heating Green. It is the only product that has kept me warm at a reasonable price. You have been especially accommodating with helpful information about my individual heating needs and installation of the product.
Keep up the good work Jeff, Heating Green is the company of the future.”
“We love the heat and are getting great reviews.”