Heat Silently with Infrared Radiant Heating.
Add silent, sun-like warmth to your float rooms.
Benefits of Using Infrared Heaters:
Infrared Heating Options For Float:
- Great for studios with high, vaulted ceilings
- Mounts directly to wall or ceiling
- Reaches a surface temperature of 340F in five minutes
- Maintenance free
- Made in U.S.A – 10-year warranty
- The world’s thinnest heating panel
- Mounts flat against ceiling or can be suspended
- Great for studios with drywall or wood ceilings
- Reaches a surface temperature of 185F + in five minutes
- Made in U.S.A – 20-year warranty
- Reaches a surface temperature of 250F in five minutes
- Seamlessly mounts into suspended, t-bar ceilings
- Can be suspended with wire or chain
- Maintenance free
- Made in U.S.A – 5-year warranty
- Great option for applications with T-bar ceilings
- 10-year Limited Warranty
- Reaches a surface temperature of 425 degrees Fahrenheit in 5 to 7 minutes
- Save 30-70% compared to gas, propane, oil or other electric systems
Programmable Thermostat Option Two
The best heater for your studio will ultimately depend on your space and budget.
For a quote click “Get A FREE QUOTE” above, or for any additional questions you can reach us at email@example.com or 360-715-4328.
What Our Customers Had to Say
“Client LOVES the system. Thanks for your help.”
Installed 6 radiant panels (5) 750 watt and (1) 1000 watt in late October. I also added major attic insulation in my house which is only 12 years old. My heating is electric heat pump with propane gas heat when outside air reaches 30 degrees, which is expensive. All the new additions have cut my propane usage. Plus the house uses the heat pump now down to 28 degrees outside air temp instead of 30 degrees and my house in now very warm at a 68 degree setting. My wife and friends have seen a major difference in the warmth of the house.