Infrared Hot Yoga Benefits
- Infrared heat directly warms muscles, allowing for a greater range of motion.
- Helps yoga students open up, melt deep into poses and gain confidence in their practice.
- Infrared heat has shown to stimulate blood flow.
- It can help lower blood pressure, help oxygenate organs, and rid the body of toxins.
- Infrared heat will make you sweat, which is a good thing because it is your body’s natural way of flushing toxins. As your body absorbs infrared heat, water molecules begin to vibrate, which causes them to wring out impurities from the cells.
- These impurities will then be released from your body as you sweat, creating a deep, detoxifying cleanse on the cellular level.
- The human body has an impressive temperature regulation system which takes energy (calories) to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Infrared heat also increases metabolism between the blood and tissue, which also burns calories.
- Infrared heat directly penetrates tissues, muscles and joints, allowing them to heal and regenerate through a combination of the aforementioned increased circulation, oxygenation and detoxification.
- Infrared radiation incredibly is useful for pain relief for both minor injuries and chronic ailments.
- Infrared is used by physical therapists, saunas and yoga studios around the world.