No heat is as healthful and safe as infrared radiant heat: Experience it today with CeramiCircuit™ Baseboard Mount heaters, which produce no chemicals, dust particles, odors or fumes. Radiant baseboard heaters maintain optimal comfort in a room while at the same time minimizing the circulation of allergens, pollutants, dust and other airborne irritants.
In fact, CeramiCircuit™ heating systems receive rave reviews from asthmatics, arthritis sufferers, the environmentally ill, and those with allergies or chemical sensitivities.
Note: Do not confuse this infrared radiant baseboard heater with the more common convective baseboard heater. It is genuinely a radiant heater, and may be the only permanently mounted electric radiant baseboard available in the marketplace.
1) Our selection of thermostats allows you to heat only the rooms that are in use, which cuts your energy usage and saves you money.
2) A great way to update your old, inefficient electric baseboards.
Features and Benefits:
- Affordable upfront and operating costs
- Pays for itself in energy savings and requires no maintenance
- Five to seven minute response time
- Provides room-by-room zone control
- Eliminates duct work and other costly, room-consuming apparatus
- Safe, clean heat; perfect for people who suffer from environmental illnesses or arthritis
- Silent operation
- A built-in thermal override switch to prevent overheating in the event the heater becomes blocked while in operation.
- Standard beige powder coat finish; alternative colors available by special order
- Made in the USA
How it Works
Like the sun, radiant heat warms objects directly with long wave electromagnetic energy. With CeramiCircuit™ baseboard heaters, the heater element is angled upward to direct maximum heat energy toward the center of occupancy.
The room and all objects in it are gently saturated with infrared energy, just as if they were left in the sun on a warm day. Because heat seeks cold, all objects absorb, re-radiate, and reflect the heat in all directions, meaning that comfort comes from every direction.
Placing the heater on the exterior wall creates a barrier against the loss of body heat to the cold window above the heater. Intended for indoor use only.
Central air-conditioning distribution requirements are typically handled by a dedicated flexible tube air distribution system. This system can be easily designed and installed by your contractor.