Features and Benefits:
- Pays for itself in energy savings and requires no maintenance
- Up to a 73% lower operating costs than other conventional heating systems – including electric, oil, and yes, even gas
- Takes up no usable space
- Great solution for switching from electric baseboard and wall heaters
- Work well in rooms with vaulted or high ceilings
- Wall mounted with a minimum height of 6′ above the floor
- Ceiling mounted application
- Made in Ohio
- How does this compare to our other heating panels?
- 10-year warranty, pro rated after 5 years
1) Our selection of thermostats allows you to heat only the rooms that are in use, which cuts your energy usage and saves you money.
2) Heaters mount on the wall, taking up no usable space. Great for rooms with high ceilings.
Compare to Competing Brand
Our 585-watt cove heater provides a 52 percent radiant heat output advantage compared to the competing brand 600-watt cove heater, which has a similar efficiency of a traditional baseboard heater. This results in greater comfort using less energy!
How our cove heaters work:
Like the sun, radiant heat warms objects directly with long wave electromagnetic energy. CeramiCircuit™ infrared radiant heaters diffuse heating energy rays in a 160 degree arc and distribute warmth evenly. The room and objects in it are gently saturated with infrared energy, just as if they were left in the sun on a warm day. Because heat seeks cold, all objects absorb, re-radiate, and reflect the heat in all directions, meaning that comfort comes from every direction. Placing the heater on the exterior wall creates a barrier against the loss of body heat to the cold window under or above the heater.