Features & Benefits:
- Install applications: T-bar ceiling, suspended with wire or chain, or can be surface or flush mounted to drywall with additional frame
- Our most popular panel for yoga studios
- Suspend via wire or chain
- Pays for itself in energy savings and requires no maintenance
- Hard wired 120, 208, 240 or 277 volts. NOTE: Does not plug into a 120 volt electrical outlet.
- Controlled with hard wired line voltage or low voltage thermostat
- Birch white stock finish and can be painted
- Additional stock colors available (add 10% to cost) 4-6 week lead time
- Custom colors option, (see paint policy) please provide samples as requested (add 15%) 4-6 week lead time
- 5 year warranty on heating element, 1 year on frame
In this example, a 760 square foot yoga studio is heated by 15 750 watt Marley Go-Anywhere heating panels. The panels fit directly into a t-bar ceiling grid, commonly used in commercial spaces. They will warm up and heat the people and objects in the studio below to a temperature of 100-105 degrees Fahrenheit.
Note on insulation:
It’s important to note that any heating system will perform best when used in a properly insulated space. To learn more about how to insulate and calculate how much you could save by upgrading your insulation click the button below.
Go-Anywhere Panel Specifications
NOTE: Specifications at 240-volt, also available at 120, 240, 208, 277, or 347 volts
- Please fill out the following form to get a general idea of what you need to heat your space.
- If you are unsure of your insulation, have single-pane windows, or desire a quicker warm-up time, please increase your room or ceiling height to choose the next heater size or higher (i.e. 1000 or 750 watts vs 600 watts).
- If you’re interested heating a YOGA STUDIO, please use the form on our yoga page.
- If you’re interested in heating a DECK or Patio, please use the form on our outdoor page.