- 1,600 Watts – 5’x5′ mounted at a height of 6 to 8 feet
- 2,400 Watts – 7’x7′ mounted at a height of 7 to 9 feet
- 3,000 Watts – 8’x8′ mounted at a height of 7 to 9 feet
- 4,000 Watts – 10’x10′ mounted at a height of 8 to 11 feet
- No ventilation required
- UL-listed for indoor and outdoor use
- No refillable tanks
- Inexpensive to operate
Why Infratech is Eco-Friendly
- Over 90% of input energy is directly converted into radiant heat
- To contrast, traditional gas heaters are often 50% less efficient
- Emits zero greenhouse gases or odors
- Heater components and packaging are recyclable
How it Works
A heated quartz element emits a safe wavelength of infrared light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly rather than heating the air. For this reason, heat can be distributed evenly without being blown away in windy or drafty conditions.
Heaters emit a barely discernible, pleasing glow that will not affect the ambiance of an outdoor living space.