Features and Benefits:
- Pays for itself in energy savings and requires no maintenance
- Takes up no useable space
- Great solution for switching from electric baseboard and wall heaters
- Work well in rooms with vaulted or high ceilings
- Wall mounted with a minimum height of 6′ above the floor
- Ceiling mounted application
- Made in Ohio
- 10 year warranty, pro rated after 5 years
Heaters mount on the wall, taking up no useable space. Great for rooms with high ceilings.
Heaters plug directly into a standard outlet. No hardwiring needed.
For optimal control, heaters can be used with our plug-in thermostats.
Note on insulation:
It’s important to note that any heating system will preform best when used in a properly insulated space. To learn more about how to insulate and calculate how much you could save by upgrading your insulation click the button below.
Cove Heater Specifications:
NOTE: Specifications shown at 120 volt, also available at 240, 208, and 277 volts for hardwired configurations.
- Please fill out the following form to get a general idea of what you need to heat your space.
- If you are unsure of your insulation, have single-pane windows, or desire a quicker warm-up time, please increase your room or ceiling height to choose the next heater size or higher (i.e. 1000 or 750 watts vs 600 watts).
- If you’re interested heating a YOGA STUDIO, please use the form on our yoga page.
- If you’re interested in heating a DECK or Patio, please use the form on our outdoor page.
How our cove heaters work:
Like the sun, radiant heat warms objects directly with long wave electromagnetic energy. CeramiCircuit™ infrared radiant heaters, used in REH products, diffuse heating energy rays in a 160 degree arc and distribute warmth evenly. The room and all objects in it are gently saturated with infrared energy, just as if they were left in the sun on a warm day. Because heat seeks cold, all objects absorb, re-radiate, and reflect the heat in all directions, meaning that comfort comes from every direction. Placing the heater on the exterior wall creates a barrier against the loss of body heat to the cold window under or above the heater.