Thermostat Instructions & Wiring Diagrams
- For a full installation manual, click here.
- For a full operation/instruction manual, click here.
- To set your thermostat for programmable mode, read the top of this guide.
- To set your thermostat to go above 90F (32C), read this guide.
- For a wiring diagram for this yoga thermostat:
If your thermostat is displaying ROC or RECO on the screen:
The thermostat is going into Adaptive Recovery. This gauges how long it takes to get the space to the desired temperature and programs the thermostat to come on early so the space reaches the desired temperature at the scheduled time. If you would like to turn it off, it is option “OS” in the installer options. It is also in the installation manual.