Infrared Heating Offers A Superior Yoga Experience.
Stand Out From Your Competition.
The best heater for your studio will ultimately depend on your space and budget.
For a free consultation please fill out a quote form.
Thermostats & Controls:
Our thermostats allow your studio to reach those 95°F-110°F temperatures that hot yoga studios demand.
- Programmable, allows you to heat the studio only when you need to
- A favorite among yoga studio owners
- Maximum 120F set point
- Additional sensor available to keep thermostat out of sight
- Works with our Yoga Thermostat
- You will need one relay for every 20 amp circuit you use for our heating products
- Works with our yoga thermostat
- You will need one transformer for every thermostat you use to control our heaters
- Plugs directly into any standard outlet
- Great for home hot yoga studios or small commercial studios
- 32-110F temp range
- Works great with our plug-in heaters
Putting it all together:
The diagrams below give a good visual representation of how each of these heaters are used in a yoga studio.
We are happy to provide a similar diagram tailored to your space.
Studio Owner Testimonials
“We are hot and in business to deliver the best yoga wellness in town!”
“We installed the heating panels from Heating Green in our Yoga studio and were very delighted on how they turned out, The install went very smooth and the heating has been delightful in the cold weather. Jeff Caldwell at Heating Green was very informative on what type of panels we should purchase and helped us throughout the process. We at Soul Art System Yoga recommend Heating Green for your heating alternative.”