Features & Benefits:
- 1/2″ “thin”, the lowest profile in the industry
- Now 50% – 60% lighter than the previous-generation panel
- Mounts flat against ceiling or can be suspended
- Pays for itself in energy savings and requires no maintenanc
- Hard wired 120 or 240 volts. NOTE: Does not plug into a 120-volt electrical outlet.
- Controlled with hard-wired, wall-mounted line voltage thermostat
- Available in powder coated white and can be painted with water-based interior paint
- Designed and manufactured in Washington state
- 20-year warranty, the longest in the industry
- Intertek ETL for US and Canadian certified
- NOTE: All 2×6 heaters are backordered until May 21 due to materials delay from recent aluminum tariffs”
1) Our selection of thermostats allows you to heat only the rooms that are in use, cutting your energy usage and saving you money.
2) The 1/2″ “thin” panel mount directly to the ceiling, taking up no usable space.
Note on insulation:
It’s important to note that any heating system will perform best when used in a properly insulated space. To learn more about how to insulate and calculate how much you could save by upgrading your insulation click the button below.
SolaRay Heating Panel Specifications:
NOTE: Specifications shown at 240 volts, also available at 120 volts, amperage will double.
- Manufacturers Installation Instructions & Full Specifications
- Schematic of Sola-Ray Heating Panel
- Installation Slideshow