Infrared Heating Offers A Superior Yoga Experience.
Stand Out From Your Competition.
The best heater for your studio will ultimately depend on your space and budget.
For a free consultation please fill out a quote form.
Thermostats & Controls:
Our thermostats allow your studio to reach those 95°F-110°F temperatures that hot yoga studios demand.
- Programmable, allows you to heat the studio only when you need to
- A favorite among yoga studio owners
- Maximum 120F set point
- Additional sensor available to keep thermostat out of sight
- Works with our Yoga Thermostat
- You will need one relay for every 20 amp circuit you use for our heating products
- Works with our yoga thermostat
- You will need one transformer for every thermostat you use to control our heaters
- Plugs directly into any standard outlet
- Great for home hot yoga studios or small commercial studios
- 32-110F temp range
- Works great with our plug-in heaters
Putting it all together:
The diagrams below give a good visual representation of how each of these heaters are used in a yoga studio.
We are happy to provide a similar diagram tailored to your space.
Studio Owner Testimonials
It is my pleasure to make a great review about Heating Green. Their customer service was really good, they dealt with me directly and when an unforeseen issue arose they took care of it immediately without me having to follow up on the issue. They were truly on top of their game. Thank you for providing such great customer service, this is what people look for in good business.
“Our studio just opened last June in Texas. It has been hot enough all summer that we really did not have to use the heat – just kept it cooled down to 90 or 95. When the weather finally started cooling off, it was delicious to finally turn on our panels and feel the radiant heat warming us up like a warm bath! I had the experience of being in a class just after I got our panels working, I attended a class with central heat. Warm air blowing on us as we practiced. The experience was completely different! I even felt tired and even nauseated by the sensation…I could not wait to get back to our gently warming, silent, radiant heat!”