Infrared Heating Offers A Superior Yoga Experience.
Stand Out From Your Competition.
The best heater for your studio will ultimately depend on your space and budget.
For a free consultation please fill out a quote form.
Thermostats & Controls:
Our thermostats allow your studio to reach those 95°F-110°F temperatures that hot yoga studios demand.
- Programmable, allows you to heat the studio only when you need to
- A favorite among yoga studio owners
- Maximum 120F set point
- Additional sensor available to keep thermostat out of sight
- Works with our Yoga Thermostat
- You will need one relay for every 20 amp circuit you use for our heating products
- Works with our yoga thermostat
- You will need one transformer for every thermostat you use to control our heaters
- Plugs directly into any standard outlet
- Great for home hot yoga studios or small commercial studios
- 32-110F temp range
- Works great with our plug-in heaters
Putting it all together:
The diagrams below give a good visual representation of how each of these heaters are used in a yoga studio.
We are happy to provide a similar diagram tailored to your space.
Studio Owner Testimonials
“Huge improvement in heat!!!! Thanks so much! I’m glad I finally did this!”
Firelight Yoga in Portland has been open for just over 3 months now and we love our heating panels 🙂